Whether you’re giving high fives, shaking hands, waving gracefully, or showing off that new engagement ring, your hands need to look their best. Hand rejuvenation at Abadir Associates can restore a youthful look to your hands, fading away brown spots, smoothing wrinkles and tightening skin. Call us today and learn more about your options… beauty is a head-to-toe (and hands too) experience.
Why Should I Consider Hand Rejuvenation?
Thanks to cosmetic treatments, men and women are enjoying younger-looking faces as they age, but the hands are often forgotten. They shouldn’t be. The hands are one of the first places the signs of aging start to appear. Hand rejuvenation can:
- Help the hands look younger
- Minimize the appearance of veins and tendons
- Remove age spots
- Restore lost volume in the hands
- Eliminate the skeletal look common in older hands
- Tighten loose skin
You can dramatically reduce the signs of aging in your hands through hand rejuvenation. Your face looks great; don’t forget about your hands.
What Treatments Should I Consider for Hand Rejuvenation?
If you’re interested in hand rejuvenation, give us a call. We can provide customized advice about the best treatments for your specific concerns. Some popular hand rejuvenation treatments include:
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels aren’t just for the face. They work well for removing brown spots and refreshing the skin on your hands.
- IPL: If you have brown spots, you may benefit from IPL. This treatment uses intense light to combat brown spots and rejuvenate the skin. This favorite facial treatment works great on the hands.
- Fillers: Soft tissue fillers can plump up the skin reducing the appearance of veins and tendons and restoring a youthful volume to the hands. We can use temporary fillers or permanent ones, depending on your needs and desires.
- Thermage: Tighten up loose skin with Thermage. This treatment is great for treating crepey skin on the hands and pairs especially well with filler treatments.
Restore the look of youth to your hands. Call us today and book your appointment.