You’ve invested time and money into keeping your youthful looks as you age but, if you forgot about your hands, your secret’s out. The hands often reveal your true age just as readily as the face, if not more. And the hands are one of the first areas to show signs of aging. What can you do? Ask us about hand rejuvenation treatments.
Hand Rejuvenation – What Are My Options?
Many of the treatments we use to keep your facial skin young and vibrant can be used on the hands as well. Come in for a consultation and we’ll explain your options and make some recommendations for your skin. Rediscover younger looking hands!
- Dermal Fillers- If you have prominent bones or bulging veins, it may be caused by a loss of volume in the hands. Dermal fillers can restore this volume and shape and augment the hands. It can help veins look less visible and hands look fuller and more youthful. We offer all of the available fillers.
- Chemical Peels- A light chemical peel is an excellent way to rejuvenate the skin on the hands. A light peel requires no downtime. This treatment can fade brown spots, smooth the skin, and even out skin tone.
- Photo-Facial- If you have sun damage on your hands, a photo-facial (also known as IPL) may help. This treatment targets pigmentation problems for a more even skin tone.
- Laser Resurfacing- Rejuvenate your hands with laser resurfacing. This treatment can tighten loose skin, improve the appearance of sun damage, smooth lines and wrinkles, and much more.
- Thermage- For loose, sagging skin on the hands, try Thermage. This revolutionary skin tightening treatment is completely non-surgical and leaves no visible scarring. It pairs beautifully with fillers for rejuvenated, younger looking hands.
Which Hand Rejuvenation Treatment Is Right for Me?
If you’re tired of your hands giving away the secret of your age, come see us. We’ll help you choose the right treatment. Discover your most beautiful self from head to toe (including your hands, of course!).