Spring back from wrinkles and aging skin with Botox. This popular cosmetic treatment can smooth lines and wrinkles around the eyes, between the brows, on the forehead, and around the mouth. The treatment is quick and easy with noticeable results. Refresh your look this spring with Botox. Contact us today to schedule your treatment.
Botox- The Most Popular Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Treatment in the U.S.
Botox is the most popular minimally invasive cosmetic treatment in the U.S., year after year. Last year more than 7 million botulinum toxin treatments were performed, a record breaking number. Why is Botox so popular? There are many reasons to love Botox, but here are a few of our favorites.
• Quick and Easy- Treatment takes less than 30 minutes and is performed in office with no need for anesthesia.
• No Downtime- Come in for treatment and head right back to life.
• Results in a Few Days- Most patients start see results within a week, often in about three days.
• Long Lasting- Botox treatments last 3-4 months per treatment.
• Alternative to Surgery- If you want to delay or avoid plastic surgery, try Botox. It is an excellent, non-invasive option that provides stunning results.
• Natural Looking Results- Both Drs. Dale and Michelle Abadir are experienced Botox injectors, known for their natural looking results.
• Versatile- Botox is versatile and can be used to smooth lines in the forehead, or around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Botox can also relax neck banding, treat some types of headaches, reduce excessive sweating, and alleviate eyelid spasms, among other things.
What Should I Expect from a Botox Treatment?
Are you a Botox newbie? Many are nervous before their first treatment; knowing what to expect can help to alleviate your fears.
• Performed in Our Offices- Botox is performed in our offices, no need for an operating room.
• No Anesthesia Needed- Botox injections use a small needle that is well tolerated by most patients. There is no need for anesthesia.
• Several Carefully Placed Injections- During treatment you’ll receive a series of carefully placed injections. We use a very small amount of Botox to ensure that you’ll natural, not frozen or overdone.
• In and Out- Botox treatments take just a few minutes and you can return to your regular activities immediately. Everyone has time for Botox.
Freshen up your look in minutes with Botox. Call us today to schedule your treatment.