Rejuvenate without surgery! Dermal fillers are an excellent option for restoring youthful beauty without the downtime, scars, and incisions that surgery can bring. Treatment is quick, often 30 minutes or less and many patients can resume their regular activities immediately. Fillers are versatile and can rejuvenate most of the face, and a few unexpected areas too. Where exactly can you get fillers injected? Find out below and then call our offices to schedule your filler consultation with Dr. Dale or Dr. Michelle Abadir.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Today’s modern fillers are some of the best we’ve ever used. Years ago, collagen was the filler of choice, but results didn’t last long and many people were allergic. The fillers we now use are better than ever. Many are made from hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in your body that provides lasting and natural looking filler results. Other fillers provide a framework to boost your own body’s collagen production. We also offer permanent fillers.
With so many options, there is truly a filler for most every patient. Our doctors are highly skilled injectors and have worked extensively with the many fillers we offer. We’ll help you find the right options to smooth and perfect your skin.
What Areas Can Receive Treatment with Fillers?
Fillers are versatile and aren’t just for the face. Do you have areas that could benefit from an increase in volume? Find out how fillers can shape and smooth your most troublesome areas:
• Facial Lines and Wrinkles- Lines, creases, and wrinkles are no match for dermal fillers. Many filler options can be used to smooth lines and wrinkles. Each filler has unique benefits and we’ll find the options that are most compatible with your trouble spots. Juvederm is an excellent hyaluronic filler consisting of tiny microscopic particles that instantly treats facial wrinkles. Restylane is also a hyaluronic filler with a larger particle size, more suitable for deeper lines and creases. Belotero is the one of the lightest fillers available and is used on fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and nose. Sculptra can be used to improve appearance of deep lines over time, helping to rebuild collagen levels.
• Chin- Some fillers can provide temporary enhancement, like results from a facial implant, without the need for surgery. We often use Radiesse to enhance the chin without an implant.
• Cheeks- The cheeks are one of the first areas to lose volume. Fillers like Juvederm Voluma XC can instantly restore volume to the cheeks, filling in hollows and restoring shape. Radiesse is another excellent option for restoring volume to facial hollows and sagging skin.
• Lips- Fillers are often used as a non-surgical lip augment option. Just one treatment can leave you with full, sensuous, and youthful lips for several months.
• Neck- Fillers can provide dramatic rejuvenation to the face, but many patients find their necks give their true age away. We’ve developed a unique combination treatment using the filler Sculptra and Thermage to fade wrinkles on the neck and to tighten skin. We can also add in a laser treatment if you a brown or red collar around the neck.
• Hands- If your hands have prominent veins or tendons, a filler treatment can help to restore volume. Radiesse is commonly used for hand rejuvenation and can be combined with other treatments like Thermage or IPL to improve the appearance and quality of the skin.
Smooth lines and wrinkles on the face, hands, and neck with dermal fillers. Ask us which fillers are right for you. Call today!