Abadir Associates offers several injectable treatment options for anti-aging cosmetic skin care. Injectable dermal fillers are substances that can be injected into the face and neck to “refill” the skin, giving it a smoother appearance and helping to fight the signs of aging in the skin.
There are several injectable treatment options available to patients. The following treatments are offered at Abadir Associates:
- Juvederm: Juvederm is a smooth gel formula consisting of tiny microscopic particles that can fill the skin, instantly smoothing away folds and facial wrinkles.
- Juvederm Voluma XC: Voluma XC is a smooth gel specially formulated to instantly restore volume lost due to aging in the cheeks and chin.
- Restylane: Restylane is a smooth gel formula similar to Juvederm. Restylane’s gel consists of larger microscopic particles, giving it a heavier consistency and making it more suitable for filling in larger areas of the face.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is a smooth gel formula containing a substance that stimulates the production of natural collagen, restoring lost volume in the skin due to aging.
- Belotero: Belotero is a smooth gel formula that assimilates with the skin and adapts to facial contours, plumping and adding volume to the face.
- Sculptra Aesthetic: Sculptra is an injection treatment that gives subtle results over time, helping correct shallow to deep wrinkles and folds by replacing lost collagen.
- Permanent filler: Most filler treatments last anywhere from six months to two years – permanent fillers are ideal for patients who want for a more permanent solution.
Page author Dr Michelle Abadir