Dermaplaning, also known as epidermal leveling or blading, is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to make skin feel smoother, and to appear healthier and more youthful. Dermaplaning provides an alternative to chemical peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair (peach fuzz), extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea. The treatment is done by an experienced aesthetician who uses a special instrument to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as “peach fuzz”. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser because of the treatment. Even products penetrate the skin better following this treatment. The treatment is followed by a light peel and finished with a hydrating masque to give your skin instant glow.
Why choose Dermaplaning?
- Helps to remove light surface wrinkling and improves skin texture
- Lightens uneven hyper-pigmented skin for a more even skin tone
- Helps to unblock blackheads, making the pores appear smaller
- Removes facial hair (hair does not grow back thicker)
- Speeds up new healthy cell production
- Helps with product absorption.