Silky, smooth legs are a summertime must, but getting them that way isn’t always a pleasant process. If you’re sick of shaving, waxing, and depilatory creams, we’ve got a longer lasting solution. Laser hair removal can permanently reduce the quantity, thickness, and darkness of your unwanted hair. Many patients stop shaving entirely! Call today and learn more about permanent hair removal.
What Are My Options for Permanent Hair Removal?
We offer laser hair removal treatments using the Vectus Laser, which is by far the best hair reduction device on the market. This device has many benefits for our patients, including:
- Large Spot Size– The Vectus Laser has a large spot size, allowing for quick and convenient treatment of unwanted hair.
- Treats Large Areas Quickly– The Vectus Laser can treat large areas quickly. Our male patients love that it can treat the entire back in about five minutes.
- Comfortable– The device uses sapphire tips with Advanced Contact Cooling to protect the epidermis during treatment. Most patients find this quick treatment to be very comfortable.
- Versatile– This laser can be safely used on many skin types/colors.
- Effective Results– With just a few treatments, you can enjoy smoother, softer skin and less hair. The device has the most uniform beam profile available today, ensuring that more hair is targeted with each treatment.
- Works on All Hair Textures– Fine and downy or thick and coarse—the Vectus laser can treat all hair types and textures.
Am I a Good Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is an excellent option for many patients but, unfortunately, it doesn’t work for everyone. The laser targets the pigment in the hair and, thus, it works best on patients with darker hair. If you have light red, blonde, or gray hair, another hair removal option may be more effective. Wondering if you’re a good candidate? Come see us. After a careful examination, we can help you decide if this treatment is right for you.
Silky smooth legs and no razor needed—if this sounds like a dream come true, call our offices and schedule an appointment to learn more about permanent hair removal with the Vectus Laser.