Don’t let the cooler temperatures of winter irritate your skin! Abadir Associates created this helpful infographic that contains ten beauty tips to make sure you look luminous all winter. Follow these ten tips to have hydrated, healthy skin all season.
- When winter begins, visit one of our dermatologists to discuss your winter skincare concerns.
- Prevent dry, cracked hands by wearing gloves every time you step outside in the cold.
- Remove wet clothes whenever you get back inside to prevent possible irritation.
- Use lukewarm water whenever bathing since hot water can strip your skin dry.
- Apply body lotion as soon as you step out of the shower to lock in the most moisture.
- Fight the drying air from your heater and the winter by getting a humidifier.
- Use alcohol-free hand sanitizers to avoid drying your hands from constant washing.
- Switch to a foundation with a satin finish since matte ones make flakey skin obvious.
- Find your perfect shade of red lipstick and nail polish to not have your skin look washed out.
- Wear waterproof eye makeup to prevent running when your eyes water from the wind.
For more winter beauty tips, please contact Abadir Associates.